The Friends of Irish Heritage
By becoming a Friend of Irish Heritage you join a special community of people who are committed to making the dreams of young Irish classical performers and composers a reality.
Your subscription provides vital funding for the essential performance opportunities Irish Heritage is able to offer talented musicians, singers and composers that are awarded Bursaries or are identified by Irish Heritage’s artistic advisers.
Friends receive the following benefits:
- An invitation to the annual Music Bursary auditions;
- A “behind the scenes” experience with an Irish Heritage artist during the season;
- Ten issues of the Irish Heritage newsletter each season;
- An exclusive invitation to the Irish Heritage AGM and reception;
- A discounted ticket for one event each season (the event will be decided by Irish Heritage).
When you become an individual Friend for the first time there is a one-off joining fee of £50 and an annual subscription of £50. For individuals renewing their Friend’s subscription, the cost is £50 each.
Please note that you will have to buy a ticket for each event that you wish to attend.
For further information and an application form, please click on the ‘Download Friends Application Form’ button on this page.
For information about becoming a corporate Friend of Irish Heritage for a minimum subscription of £250 please contact the Friends Liaison Officer, Kathy O’Regan at email@example.com
Contact Kathy O’Regan, Friends Liaison Officer,
28 Northolme Road, London N5 2UU
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: 020 7226 4578
Please download and complete the form below to avail of these offers.