The Aims of Irish Heritage
Irish Heritage's objects (Objects) are for the benefit of the public generally, both in the United Kingdom and overseas:
- to advance public education and appreciation of Irish and Anglo-Irish music, arts, literature and drama of all genres and traditions to the benefit of the community, including (but not restricted to) any or all of the following means:
- the provision of educational programmes, tuition, classes, workshops, performances, materials and/or resources;
- the recording of and production of classical, traditional and contemporary musical, artistic and/or dramatic work for the public at large;
- the provision of facilities for use by the public in furtherance of the above (facilities means access to buildings and equipment and organising activities); and
- such other means as the Trustees may from time to time determine;
- to relieve sickness and to preserve and promote physical and mental health through music therapy, dance and performance;
- for the general purposes of such charitable bodies or for such other exclusively charitable purposes (according to the law of England and Wales) in each case as the Trustees may from time to time decide.
For further information or to contribute to these objects, please contact the Chairman or Administration Executive at (firstname.lastname@example.org) or and follow us on this website and on our social media channels.
Irish Heritage has adopted policies on the following:
- Safeguarding of Children and Vulnerable Adults
- Equality and Diversity
- Grant Making
Copies are available on request form the Administration Executive.